TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions be called Take a Break Holidays India [pvt] Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- They extend to the Indian & World Tours, Tailormade Holidays & also Corporate Tours organised by Take a Break Holidays India [pvt] Ltd.
Definitions:In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- Guest/s means the total number of people who have registered their names and booked the tour by having made the full payment for Indian/World tours organized by Take a Break Holidays India Private Limited (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning there of be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means Take a Break Holidays India Private Limited and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Tour/s mean any Indian and World Tours organized by Take a Break Holidays India Private Limited.
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a 'Day' shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Take a Break Holidays India Private Limited in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including
- war, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a Change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; &
- Abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Meal: Include breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are pre set menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in and or during India and / or World Tours Organized by Take a Break Holidays
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
LIBERTY OF ACTIVITY
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting the tour. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that the tour is comfortable. Also, Guests are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes. Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities. Thus as a company we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
Guest's interest to participate in the tour. Payment of the registration amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the TBH brochure/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the TBH terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form
Health When you book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name,that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
Non-payment of full tour price before departure. The company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost 30 days prior to the departure date.
TOUR PAYMENT BY GUEST
Registration amount The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given in the brochure. In case of a cheque paid by the guest in favour of the company is dishonored, a charge of Rs. 150 per cheque must be paid. If a Guest books a tour just 30 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount. Also, the amount should be paid by demand draft or cash.
Cost of the Tour When the tour cost is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the cost of the tour before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour costs do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual.
Discounts for Tour Guests can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason.
Additional taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the guest before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by the guest immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour. Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under the company's control. Therefore, any such additional charges shall be paid by the guest.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR A TOUR
Passport For a guest travelling abroad, a passport is an official document and also an identity. A Visa is a must to enter any particular country. The Passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days from the date of arrival conclusion in India. Please cross check all your particulars including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for VISAs as per requirement. All travellers booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. The passports are well maintained and should have sufficient blank pages (that are not damaged/stapled/torn) for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed.
Visa (World tours) Visa permits the guest to enter another country. For tourists, generally a short term visa is granted by the respective consulate. We are visa facilitators and generally assist guests for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call the guest for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. The company is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue the Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate; the company does not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. Just in case your visa is granted on the old passport and has a validity kindly cross check weather you need to transfer the visa on the current passport. Sometimes your Visa which is granted may have a longer validity than your passport in such a case please remember to carry your old passport along with your new passport.
Mandatory Documents required for the visa Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, Thumb impression - If passport has thumb impression or signature along with Parent's Signature - Male - Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb. A Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel - Personal / Tour/ Employment etc. along with financial/ sponsorship details. (For Employed on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Take a Break Holidays as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour. Many countries are following the biometric system in a bid to ensure safer travel. For U.K & Schengen visas you will have to visit the VFS personally and in case of USA you will need to visit the VFS twice. Once for Biometric and then for a personal interview
Immigration Though you are holding a valid a visa, it only gives you the permission to enter the respective countries immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a country is solely dependent upon the discretion of the immigration authority only. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case if the guest misses out on the itinerary program the company is not liable.
Travel Insurance: Insurance is included in all the international tours upto age of 59 years. The over and above difference to be paid by the respective guest. Usually overseas Mediclaim Insurance covers hospitalization, medical emergencies and the loss of passport; hence, the company strongly recommends to FIT guests that they too buy the Insurance. In case of claims, the insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims and we do not have any hold over it. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company we are only facilitator. Also, insurance does not cover pre-diagnosed ailments. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own. In case an insurance is issued by a third party, and if any claims to the same arise, Take a Break Holidays is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company
CHANGES IN THE ITINERARY
- The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions. Changes shall be informed to the guests at the earliest. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- Other than force majeure, for any other unavoidable circumstances, if the company curtails or cancels a certain day's sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the guest. The Company will not be responsible for any kind of claims.
- The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme.
- If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if an any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeing listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeing of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavorable& sightseeing is not possible then the tour can’t be done.
Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration point’s etc., guest/s have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The "porter" or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management .TBH reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
Cancellation by Guest: If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder. Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges. Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
For tailor-made holiday, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
When the Company cancels a tour: In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company's end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company's future tour.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
Loss of Passport Guests travelling abroad should take care of his/her passport. Loss of the passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned guests only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the guest. The Tour Manager is not responsible or liable or under any obligation for the loss of passport and the consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the guest(s). Any other guest accompanying the guest who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently, will have to meet the expenses etc. No refund will be given to the guest leaving the tour abruptly. The tour manager won't stay back in any case.Photo Identification
All guests are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, PAN card and students must carry with them their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identification proof is mandatorily required and company has no control over it. The identification documents must be produced by the guests as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations. Also, please ensure that on tour you carry the same photo ID submitted in the office. In case of documents being in maiden name, provide & carry those documents.
Single Occupancy Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire tour.
Check-in and Check-out time Guest have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If guest wants any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by guest. Company shouldn't be held responsible
Room Sharing Single person joining the tour may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. The company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have 'No Smoking' policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn't be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist.
There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non-Veg items. TBH does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet. Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if any TBH treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and TBH reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons therefor.
LIABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMPANY
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with the guest's requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the guest, in fact we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipments on tour.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/s to ensure that he/she possesses the required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour. All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour - subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The guest/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Guest/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour.
PARTICIPATION ON TOUR BEHAVIOUR AND PUNCTUALITY
As you are traveling with a group on TBH vacations, all participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to the group and in a manner that is appropriate for group travel. For the benefit of everyone on the vacation, TBH reserves the right to accept or reject the booking of any vacation participant and to remove any vacation participant from participating in or being a part of one or more itineraries where his or her conduct is deemed inappropriate & incompatible with the interest of the other travellers. TBH is not responsible for any losses, including missed sightseeing or having to make alternate travel arrangements, if you fail to meet the representatives of TBH at assigned timings and places/pick up points while on tour. TBH will not refund nor cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of vacation arrangements due to unacceptable behaviour or inability to maintain punctuality. The decision of behaviour being acceptable or unacceptable rests solely with TBH.
Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by TBH, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. TBH will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While TBH will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold TBH harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. TBH is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold TBH harmless for such.
How to pay for your travel bookings
All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email or fax. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘cancelation request’. Cancellations for the independent/individual tour services should be made with a notice of not less than 7-15 days (According to Situation). The cancellation in case of group booking should be made at least 30 days prior to the date of commencement of the trip.
I) Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit).
II) Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
For us privacy for our valued customer is very important. We strongly believe that the personal information of our customers should not be shared with the third party without the prior consent or request from the customer. Privacy is the right of an individual and at TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. The information of the customer such as contact no., email, addresses etc. is used only for the internal purpose and not for sale.
Your contact information is stored in our database and is only used to contact you during the course of your travel with us for sharing the status of your travel bookings with us and then after for announcement of our latest deals and news etc. We at TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED condemn the unauthorized reach and misuse and/or discloser of the personal information of the customer and we have strict guidelines and high security features to prevent the same.
We have extensive firewall and high end security system to monitor the traffic and financial transaction on our website/s. Any suspicious email, traffic on website and/or financial transaction will be investigated to ensure there is no breach of policy and security. Our customer care executive or other staff may contact you to verify the transaction made by you. The secure connection between your browser and our system for financial transactions uses 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This is a well-respected technology developed by Netscape, Microsoft and RSA that is supported by most browsers.Secure Online Payments
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit card TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “Pay u” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard. The ‘online credit card payment gateway’ provided by us for our customers is fully PCI-DSS compliant and to transfer information between TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED and credit card bank we use a 128bit SSL certificate powered by Dialect. It simply means that when the customer makes the transaction using our online payment gateway on our website, these details are being securely stored within Dialect’s fully secure vaults to ensure your information cannot be used by malicious 3rd parties. TAKE A BREAK HOLIDAYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its employees cannot view the credit card’s secure information as Dialect truncate your credit card details.